[saf feature=”youtube” youtube=”https://youtu.be/hxTL0jsqUZE” cta=”Watch on YouTube” align=”none”]
[saf itunes=”https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/first-strike-manadeprived.com/id1179017028″ googleplaymusic=”https://play.google.com/music/m/Iel4fuovx56h7a4ks5xenrwpyve?t=First_Strike__ManaDeprivedcom” rss=”http://manadeprived.com/podcasts/first-strike/feed/” saf facebook=”https://www.facebook.com/FirstStrikePodcast/” twitter=”https://twitter.com/firststrikepod” align=”none”]
Click here to learn how to join the First Strike Nation!
KYT, Robert, and Vince reveal two exclusive Ixalan previews, and take an in-depth look at the newly-announced MTGArena digital game.
- (00:02:05) KYT came out of retirement to play UW at a Modern PPTQ, how did he do and what does he think of the deck?
- (00:16:43) First impressions of MTGArena?
- (00:33:22) Will the design of card mechanics for real life Magic be influenced by MTGArena?
- (00:39:13) Could poker card-reading technology help streaming really Magic? What else could benefit feature matches?
- (00:49:41) Viewer question: In IRL PPTQs, should anything be done about players who double draw into Top 8?
- (00:56:48) New Blood Moon rule changes: How big is this?
- (01:03:35) First Strike looks at two exclusive Ixalan Previews: Vicious Conquistador…
- (01:01:11) …and Makeshift Munitions!
- (01:18:01) More Ixalan spoilers: Growing Rites of Itlimoc, Spell Swindle, Bellowing Aegisaur, Huatli,Warrior Poet, Vraska, Relic Seeker
You hosts on Twitter:
First Strike is a Magic: The Gathering debate-style podcast hosted that discusses the week’s hottest competitive and social topics of the game.