This week the crew talk MM3 fetchland and Damnation reprints galore; How big will this print run of MM3 be and does that tell us anything; how does a large MM3 run affect its foils, as there will be many more foils than a normal run; is Frontier dead bc Modern is hyped (NO!); how to play almost all formats (affordably); why enjoying and appreciating all formats leads to a better player journey; Why it’s time to decouple the Promo from the Pro from the Tour; MDN hype is already at and above expectations. It’s time to be realistic here and take the hype down just a level.
Shout Outs –
- Check out @Roguedeckbuild video on Rite of passage / Ballista combo
- @cchauvet THE CLAW – for hooking me up with SCG premium for a month
HypeClub PlayMats are available now for a limited time at Face To Face Games Toronto. Contact @awesomeSauceMTG for details on ordering. 🙂
- 2 mats shipped anywhere in US $50 USD
- 2 mats shipped anywhere in CAN $65 CAN
- 1 playmat shipped anywhere in Canada $35 CAD
- OR $19.95 in store
HypeClub Merch – Update – we are printing now! Shipping begins soon!
Youtube | AwesomeSauceMTG
Closing Track – AKIRA – Kaneda’s Theme
Closing Track 2 – Time – Orange side of the moon – Neko Neko
Banner Original Art – http://jonasdero.deviantart.com/art/Akira-374453667