[saf feature=”youtube” youtube=”https://youtu.be/tIhGk2A-tDY” cta=”Watch on YouTube” align=”none”]
[saf itunes=”https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/first-strike-manadeprived.com/id1179017028″ googleplaymusic=”https://play.google.com/music/m/Iel4fuovx56h7a4ks5xenrwpyve?t=First_Strike__ManaDeprivedcom” rss=”http://manadeprived.com/podcasts/first-strike/feed/” saf facebook=”https://www.facebook.com/FirstStrikePodcast/” twitter=”https://twitter.com/firststrikepod” align=”none”]
Click here to learn how to join the First Strike Nation!
KYT, Rob Lombardi, and Vince get paid a visit by the inimitable Michael J Flores, to get his opinions on what decks are best in Modern and Standard as Mike prepares for the SCG Invitational.
- (00:04:33) Grixis Dragons in Standard – is Gifted Aetherborn better than Glint-Sleeve Siphoner?
- (00:18:02) Which Modern deck is Mike most likely to play at the SCG Invitational?
- (00:29:17) What deck does Mike want to play for the Standard portion of the Invitational?
- (00:35:26) How people lie to themselves when selecting the Perfect Deck.
- (00:42:35) How should WotC handle social media controversies?
- (00:50:41) What do Vince and Robert have to say about the issue of bullying in the MtG community?
You hosts on Twitter:
First Strike is a Magic: The Gathering debate-style podcast hosted that discusses the week’s hottest competitive and social topics of the game.