[saf feature=”youtube” youtube=”https://youtu.be/azeCTOX0Z8U” cta=”Watch on YouTube” align=”none”]
[saf itunes=”https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/first-strike-manadeprived.com/id1179017028″ googleplaymusic=”https://play.google.com/music/m/Iel4fuovx56h7a4ks5xenrwpyve?t=First_Strike__ManaDeprivedcom” rss=”http://manadeprived.com/podcasts/first-strike/feed/” saf facebook=”https://www.facebook.com/FirstStrikePodcast/” twitter=”https://twitter.com/firststrikepod” align=”none”]
Click here to learn how to join the First Strike Nation!
KYT, Bryan Gottlieb, Andy Peters, Matthew Dilks, and Alex Bianchi get together to discuss fair decks in Modern, Grixis in Standard, and when a disqualification can be right but unfair.
- (00:01:42) What deck did Matthew Dilks pilot to 1st at the F2F Modern Open in Toronto last weekend? Why was Blue Moon good in Modern right now?
- (00:11:48) Why is Bryan in love with Standard right now? Other people seem to be loving it too.
- (00:21:52) Is Ravenous Chupacabra not as good in Standard as people think it is?
- (00:30:44) Does Andy feel that Grixis Energy is still the best deck in Standard?
- (00:35:39) Are team event streams inherently boring to watch?
- (00:45:25) Judge situation at Grand Prix Houston: Why did two players get disqualified because one made a joke?
You hosts on Twitter:
First Strike is a Magic: The Gathering debate-style podcast hosted that discusses the week’s hottest competitive and social topics of the game.