- Mike and Brian pay $5 to podcast in Uncommons NYC — a Kickstarter’d LGS — as Brian waits to Cube draft
- Mike contemplates playing Friday Night Magic <– well, it has been 20 years :/
- Why did Mike buy this mound of sugar, nuts, and flour? / Brian has kangaroo jerky
- Mike and Brian talk about various animals they have eaten / Brian passed on WHALE BACON “A whale is different from a pork,” -Mike
- Abusing Randy Buehler’s onetime expense account / BONE SCRAPINGS
- [card]Tinker[/card] for [card]Precursor Golem[/card] 🙁
- Architect v. Gardening in draft (care of Brandon Sanderson!)
- [card]Sol Ring[/card] over [card]Black Lotus[/card]… How BDM befriended Aaron Forsythe
- BDM firing and break-in stories “This is like the OCEAN’S ELEVEN of Grand Prix background tales.” -Mike
- William Jensen’s conception of heaven <– you’d probably like it too “I would run five-person team sealed.” -BDM
- The forbidden tales of MichaelJ and BDM <– “These stories are not suitable for the podcast. Maybe ‘some sort of Premium feature?'” -BDM
- Who are the deck designers Mike looks to for inspiration?
- Brian’s Challenge to Mike! <– PAY ATTENTION AND CHIME IN IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE
- Steve Sadin walks in!
- Hilarity about borrowing Mike’s cards.
Go be a bud and buy a Deckade! [http://amzn.to/deckade]
You can subscribe to all of the podcasts from the ManaDeprived.com network using these links: